Agile User Story Maps, Roadmaps & Persona Journey for Jira
Agile user story map & roadmap. Requirements management, backlog grooming, product, project & portfolio management made easy
Story maps for Jira projects & Agile boards
- See a big picture of your product from user's perspective
- Manage user requirements, product backlog grooming
- Schedule releases and development plan
- Access from projects or Agile boards of multiple projects or filters
Scaled portfolio story maps
- Portfolio board makes our tool more advanced than competitors.
- Flexible board, create many boards for a project or board from multiple projects
- Support Agile processes such as Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile, SAFE, LESS
ProductGo Product roadmaps & User journey
- Visualize Release/Sprint roadmap in an interactive view. Plan tasks in the Gantt-like timeline structure.
- Project management & product management tool for project managers, product owners.
- Advanced Persona & User journey
What challenges are you facing when developing new software?
- Don't know who the end users are and their needs?
- Managing a huge flat product backlog?
- Keeping track of project progress?
DevSamurai’s ProductGo for Jira is here to help.
With ProductGo, user analysis, managing product backlogs and keeping track of your projects is simplified with it’s unique functionalities for Portfolios, Projects and Agile Boards, along with visual models from the users perspective.
- Keep your eye on the big picture by planning by release or sprint.
- Plan your projects with your team and view them in a storymap or road map view.
- Rework your structures by dragging and dropping to organize them. Facilitate product discovery, prioritize tasks.
- Create User Personas and user journey that help your team be customer-focused
Recently Browsing 0 members
- There are no registered users currently online